Great White North Technology Consulting Inc.
We take great pride in assembling some of the brightest and most talented professional minds within our reach. We set out to create the type of consultancy where new ideas can be brought together to flourish. Through our combined experience we're able to craft unique technology based solutions to business challenges.
Great White North is an IT Managed Services Provider located in Timmins, Ontario. With a team of 16+ talented professionals, we offer IT services throughout Northern Ontario and Nunavut. We are active members of our local community and promote the growth of local businesses and organizations. In an ever evolving industry we pride ourselves on keeping on top of the latest technologies, methodologies and best practices. We incorporate our wealth of IT knowledge into every value driven solution that we design and deploy.
Our Core Values
- Provide the WOW factor! We're Great White North after all! Going above and beyond to make sure things are done right
- Having an extra “care factor” put into the task at hand, at all levels and for all clients.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for decisions or actions; not try to lay blame elsewhere.
- Being honest and transparent even in difficult situations, never lie or obfuscate information.
- Reporting incidents of violence, discrimination, racism or unethical behavior to the leadership team.
Do What's Right
- Do what's right even when no one else is looking Consider the feelings and perspective of others, and that there may be many factors unknown to you.
- Look to help others and be a team player when facing challenges as individuals and as a company.
- Evolve and adapt to the ever changing technology landscape
- Be willing to try something different or new, even if it doesn’t seem agreeable at first glance.
- Constantly look to improve current processes, policies and solutions; voice your recommendations.
- Always look for opportunities to learn and grow as a professional, develop your skills via training.
- Listen to understand, speak with purpose
- Asking the right questions to better understand the needs or problems presented
- We cannot solve the problems if we do not hear or understand